Latest Posts:

Introduction

Person Behind The Blog



Hello friends.
Before I start blogging about the changes and happenings in different social media and e-commerce websites, I feel I should begin by writing my introduction first, that's because first impression has always been considered as the last impression !!! So there we go....

Basically I am an Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer based out of Bilaspur(CG).I have done my graduation from BIT,Durg.Post that, I joined a B-School and currently doing MBA in Marketing from Symbiosis Centre For Management And Human Resource Development (SCMHRD),Pune.
Well I never thought of writing a blog, but it's the love and interest towards digital marketing and social media marketing that made me do it. I have been a learner and like to upgrade and update my skills. I believe in staying positive and optimistic.I believe in myself and not in any external locus of control,that's because I am an Atheist.
I had passion for sports since my childhood.I mostly play cricket.I was the sports captain of my school as well.Also I was a once good painter and thought of building a career in this field,but then my love for music surpassed the love that I had for painting.I started learning keyboard and learned it at a rapid pace.Formed our music band 'Vihaan' during engineering days.This was the time when I developed my singing skills.I loved uploading my "keyboard playing" videos on YouTube.I currently have 100+ subscribers and more than 1.5 Lakh views of my videos.
Developed the fondness of movies in hostel and watched almost all TV series.I love partying and enjoying the life to the fullest !!!
I am very much social,so feel free to reach me.

Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

A Passionate Marketer, Blogger, Sportsperson and Musician
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments: